12 Oct 2014

 Afternoon everyone.

I decided to start my Christmas cards today, 2 down, 50 to go lol I should have started earlier xx 

I love Kraftin Kimmie Stamps so I chose to use the Christmas Clara stamp. 


This is what I made, 



Ingrediants

Mirror board (allot darker then it shows in the pic) bu Creata
Backing paper: Basic Grey, 25th and Pine paper stack
Embellishments by HobbyCraft. 
Coloured using Promarkers. 


I'm going to enter this card unto the following challenges, 




Crafty Ribbons: Christmas Past with Ribbon. http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for taking a look

Lynda xx  

3 comments

A lovely little Christmas card. Thanks for entering our challenge this month over at Little Claire's, hugs Heidi x

REPLY

a very lovely card!

thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

 

Hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi xoxo

REPLY

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with the crafty ribbons challenge this week!
Hugs Lynsey x

REPLY

My Handmade Life - A Crafters Blog . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates