15 Aug 2014

Hi all,

Welcome to my blog :-) 






This is my first ever card for the Brown Sugar design team. I hope you like and it, feel free to leave a comment xx 




 Here's my card,




Ingredients 

This gorgeous digi stamp is by the wonderful MilkCoffee. They have so many beautiful designs so please take a look https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MilkCoffee

Background papers are by My Minds eye The Lost and Found Sunshine collection. 

Sentiment stamp is by LOTV 

All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts 

Jewels are all by BoBunny Item: JSE427 Serenity Jewels. 

Backing card it Mirror Board by Creata. 



Thankyou so much for taking a look. 

Hope you all have a lovely day and I look forward to seeing all your entries @ Brown Sugar



My Handmade Life - A Crafters Blog . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates